You have 30 days to return an order after receiving it.
Products on sale – LAST CHANCE – do not apply to open purchase or exchange right, which means no return.
If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please use the pre-paid shipping label included in your package (domestic orders) to send it back. We’ll charge customers 59 SEK for shipping back to us. For international orders, customers cover cost for return shipping.
All returns will be fully refunded, with exception for shipping cost. But to be paid back you need to follow our return policy. If you wish to change to another item, size, colour etc – please place a new order in the shop.
Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING
- Returns are made using the pre-paid shipping label included in your package.
- Include the Delivery Note in the return package.
- Ship the items for return within 30 days after receiving your order.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in unused condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.